Burkhart at Work.
One of the big reasons our customers see Burkhart Insurance as a great resource is that we’re always on top of what is going on in the insurance industry. We’re also not stingy with that information! We’re constantly sharing what we learn with you. Take a look at the many topics we have covered already (and check back for new updates and information).
- 21 Items to Put In Your Car Emergency Kit for Winter
- Bundle Up Your Fur Babies for National Dress Up Your Pet Day
- 6 Un-Awkward Ways to Exercise at Work Without Using All Your Breaks
- How to Keep Dogs Warm Outside When Taking a Walk in the Winter
- 8 Strategies to Prep Your Small Business for Cold Weather Dangers
- How to Prevent Work Injuries With 15 OSHA Approved Safety Tips
- 7 of the Best Tips for Driving in Snow New Drivers Need to Stay Safe
- How to Prevent Holiday Hazards for Pets with 10 of the Best Tips From Trusted Vets
- 11 Quick Winter House and Furnace Fixes to Lower Your Energy Bill
- How to Stop 9 of the Worst Employee Sick Time Management Mistakes
- How to Determine Which Home Insurance Coverage Enhancements Will Make the Best Policy
- 5 Ladder Safety Tips to Prevent Holiday Decoration Fiascos
- Why Your Car Insurance Rates Go Up – and What You Can Do About It
- Can Dogs Eat Turkey or Do They Need to Pass on the Poultry?
- Pre-Plan Your Funeral to Take the Burden Off Your Family